CPO 2018 SSC Notification
SSC(Staff Selection Commission) has released the notification today for the recruitment of SI(Sub Inspector) in Delhi Police, SI(Sub Inspector) in CAPFs and ASI in CISF. CPO SI 2018 exam is set to be held from 4th to 10th June 2018. The Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC CPO SI exam yearly to recruit candidates for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts and Assistant Sub Inspector post.
Important dates for CPO 2018
Date of advertisement: 03-03-2018
Dates of Computer Based Examinations:
Paper-I: 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018
Closing date for receipt of application: 02-04-2018 (up to 5.00 PM)
OFFICAL NOTIFICATION SSC CPO 2018
What are the posts available under this recruitment project for freshers?
The posts which are available in this recruitment project are:-
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)
How many vacancies are there?
The number of vacancies are 1223
Post-Code (Preference for Post may be indicated in Application Form)
- A. Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- B. Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- C. Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- D. Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- E. Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- F. Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- G. Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Pay Scale CPO Posts
|Post’s Name||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police||Rs.9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200|
|Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||Rs.5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-|
Educational Qualification: Aspirants need to have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent form Recognized Board of Education.
Age limits: The age of applicants should be between 20 to 25 years on the age cutoff date.
Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/-
Step for Fill SSC CPO SI 2018 Online Application
- Visit the official website – ssc.nic.in
- Check on the apply link and search the Related link and open it.
- Read the instructions and start to fill the application form.
- Fill all information without any mistake and upload asked documents copy.
- Recheck it and make a submission.
- Take a copy and pay the fee.
Check SSC CPO 2018 Online Notification – Click Here
Fill SSC CPO Online Application Form 2018 – Apply Online