SSC tier 3 descriptive papers
Staff selection commission conduct tire III exam for two exam cgl and CHSL. tire 3 exam have 100 marks. This exam also known as descriptive exam. Before 2015 SSC CGL tire III interview based but this Interview replaced by Descriptive exam. This descriptive exam carry total 100 makes (50 marks + 50 marks). 50 makes Essay writing and another 50 marks letter writing. descriptive exam offline mode “pen and paper”.
Today we are discuss about descriptive exam. in this how to study and study material for ssc tire 3 exam. Many student get good marks in tire I and tire II in SSC CGL and tire I CHSL exam but they were confused how to preparation descriptive exam. so in this article discussed in details.
SSC Tier 3 (Descriptive Paper) Details:
Before discuss study material and books, we know about ssc tire 3 exam.
- The candidates options to choose any one medium (English/Hindi)
- This exam offline written test.
- The exam will be based on the writing of essay/precis/letter/application writing etc
- It will carry a total of 100 marks (50 Essay + 50 Letter)
- The exam would be held for a duration of 60 minutes.
- There is word limit of 250 words for essay writing ans 150 words for letter writing.
SSC Tire 3 preparation tips
My student confused about descriptive exam because my coaching center not prepared for tire 3 exam. so this article may be helpful to you. if you like this article than share this article with your friends. Some important tips for descriptive exam.
- Read newspaper daily bases ( like The Hindu and other most suitable for you). if you want to read The hindu epaper free read online.
- Practice writing ( with help of newspaper editorial page )
- Try to first form your argument on a topic, then put your ideas in a logical order.
- Pay attention to correct use of grammar.
- Once you have finished writing, check for grammatical errors, repetition, spelling mistakes.
SSC Tire 3 exam study material
Study material for ssc tire 3, some important books for Descriptive paper.
by S.J. Thakur and S.K. Rout
This book available paperback or kindle edition both if you want to read only on kindle than this is available on kindle.
by kiran publications
by Yogesh chan jain
by s.c Gupta
SSC tire 3 important topics for essay
- Online Exams: Its merits and demerits
- GST and Its effects on Indian Economy
- Black Money
- Demonetization and Its effects on Indian Economy
- Natural disaster
- India and its relations with other countries
- Indian economy growth
- Indian Educational System
- Corruption in India
- Sexual Harassment: The Hidden Truth
conclusion In this article many topic cover but some topic remain. if anyone know about other best topic than comment in blow comment box. thanks for read this article. if you have and suggestion please comment.